We built an action tank to make direct impact and inform systemic change.
Incubate and Scale Promising Initiatives:
- Identify leaders with extremely strong track records
- Give them opportunity in-house to create and build programs, teams, and initiatives
- Provide funding and other targeted support—including helping to recruit leadership teams, form key partnerships, and developing evaluation plans
- Support an effective spin-off once an initiative is ready to be its own sustainable, effective non-profit or become a long-standing program within another established non-profit
Distill and Share Knowledge and Ideas:
- Advise leading foundations on their philanthropic strategy
- Convene top leaders and facilitate learning sessions
- Advise superintendents and other educational leaders on systems change strategy. We leverage our educator fellows to inform this work.
- Write and publish articles with recommendations and guidance for overall priorities, public policy, and philanthropy